Temple Moor High School is working in partnership with the Barnardos Positive Identities Service. We are working together to tackle Homophobic, Biphobic & Transphobic (HBT) Bullying.
The Government Equalities Office has commissioned Barnardos to undertake this work and this is being supported by the Department for Education. The project is looking at a whole school approach in tackling HBT Bullying and aims to provide support for everyone within the school community.
• Offering 1:1 sessions for the victims & perpetrators of HBT Bullying
• 1:1 sessions offering support & advice for LGBTQ students
• Drop-In sessions that are open to everyone on a Thursday & Friday
• Group Sessions for students & staff where required.
• Reviewing school’s current policies and procedures.
• Offering staff training & awareness raising around LGBTQ issues
• Developing a faith based resource to ensure that all young people are safe and feel supported in their communities.
• Developing a teacher training module looking at tackling HBT Bullying in the classroom.
Our referral form is located >here< should you wish to refer yourself or somebody to our service. This is a confidential service and your details will remain confidential.
If you have any questions or are looking for and help or advice then please do get in contact. We (Anna & Ben) are located in the Careers office in Temple Moor on a Thursday & Friday. You can contact us via email on: email@example.com