I/We shall try to:
- See that my Son/daughter attends school regularly, on time and properly equipped
- Make the school aware of any concerns or problems that might affect my son/daughter’s work, attendance or behaviour.
- Support the school’s policies and guidelines for behaviour, uniform etc
- Support my son/daughter with completion of home learning
- Attend parents’ evenings and other meetings about my son/daughters behaviour through class charts
- keep school informed of changes to personal details
Temple Moor High School
The school will try to:
- Care for your son/daughter’s safety and happiness at all times.
- Provide a balanced curriculum and meet the individual needs of your son/daughter
- Maintain high standards of work and behaviour.
- Keep you informed on a regular basis about general school matters and about your son/daughters progress
- Be open and welcoming at all times and offer opportunities for you to become involved in the life of the school.
- Support your son/daughter in achieving their personal and academic goals.
I shall try to:
- Attend school regularly and on time
- Bring all the equipment I need every day
- Wear the school uniform and be tidy in appearance
- Do all my class work and home learning as well as I can.
- Be Proud, Prepared and Polite at all times
- Keep the school free from litter and graffiti.
- Support other students and encourage them to work.