- National Offer Day – 1 March 2017. Parents, children and Temple Moor find out who has been successful in obtaining a school place.
- Acceptance of school places by parents. Unsuccessful families have the right of appeal against the decision of Education Leeds. As a local authority school, Temple Moor has no say in which students gain a place. For details on Education Appeals, please refer to the school website.
- SAT’s examinations in primary school’s
- Primary school transition visits
- Thursday 8 June New Year 7 Parents Evening 6-8pm
- Drop in morning Monday 19 June 9-10:30am
- Drop in morning Monday 26 June 9-10:30am
- Monday 10 to Friday 21 July Year 6 Transition Days
- August Summer Activities & Starting Out week
- Tuesday 5 September Year 7 Intake Day